Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment

[Pinned] Application for Guild Membership

Please copy and paste the application into a new topic in the recruiting forum with the subject line being the character's name that you are applying with.What is your name?What is your age?Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?Tell us a little about yo...
Small Ilieanna 4y
Ilieanna1937Small Ilieanna 4y
Recruitment

[Pinned] Guild Policies and Overview (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)

Expectations: Reckless Endangerment is looking for team players who want to play the game. We want members who are self motivated, respectful, and have a sense of humor. Ditching a group or warzone at the first sign of trouble is not cool. If you...
Small Ilieanna 4y
Ilieanna1784Small Ilieanna 4y
Recruitment

joining the guild

What is your name?jeramyWhat is your age?23Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?i have a headset not sure if it works thoughTell us a little about you.i enjoy science fiction iam a massive guardians and rocket and groot fanboy i enjoy being funny and g...
Member avatar small jeramy 1y
jeramy0172Member avatar small jeramy 1y
Recruitment

Shamaness - Application - (Approved!)

What is your name? AnthonyWhat is your age? 28Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak? YesTell us a little about you. I work 40+ hours a week and enjoy playing MMOs and creating music in my spare time.Why do you think you're a good fit for Reckless Endang...
Small Shamaness 2y
Shamaness5911Small Shamaness 2y
Recruitment

Application to join Guild. xBigDaddy - (Approved!)

What is your name?TJ What is your age?23Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?YesTell us a little about you.I'm 23 years old, working full time in construction and I enjoy gaming with friends (mainly PVP) and just relaxing when Im off of work. Why do yo...
Member avatar small Bones/xBigDaddy 2y
Bones/xBigDaddy4739Small Ilieanna 2y
Recruitment

Invite to guild - (Approved!)

What is your name?TS name is Shinro/ Character name TiffaWhat is your age?29Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?YesTell us a little about you.I have been playing MMO's for a long time.. From FFXXI to SWTOR, and now to wildstar.. Played a few here and...
Member avatar small Shinro 2y
Shinro4705Small Ilieanna 2y
Recruitment

About the guild

I was thinking about joining you guys... I have a few friends that may come with me if I join but I just had a few questions.. I have been in your teamspeak had have group with some of you in the past. My main question is do you guys have a pvp ...
Member avatar small Shinro 2y
Shinro2478Small Vick (Scaarinen) 2y
Recruitment

Application to join (DPS SS) - (Approved!)

What is your name?-EddieWhat is your age?-24Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?Yes.Tell us a little about you.-I'm a student and I work part time (-30 hours).-I live on the west coast (Seattle, Washington) -I have been playing games ever since I coul...
Member avatar small Itsjakefromstatefarm 2y
Itsjakefromstatefarm6640Member avatar small itsjakefromstatefarm 2y
Recruitment

Application- Denward - (Approved!)

What is your name?-DennyWhat is your age?-28Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?-YesTell us a little about you.-By day I'm a copier technician, by night a video gamer!! I like to have fun and play --games while forging friendships. Getting things done...
Member avatar small Denward 2y
Denward3185Small Ilieanna 2y
Recruitment

Application - Longshotx - (Approved!)

What is your name?Longshotx - 50 Esper - Settler - Currently Mining/Surv - Will be Architect/?(From Evocatus)What is your age?37Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?YesTell us a little about you.Laid back and experienced raider. Can follow instruction...
Member avatar small Longshot 2y
Longshot5235Member avatar small DaNibbles 2y
Recruitment

Got room for one more? - Application: Zouff - (Approved!)

What is your name?Zouff - lvl 50 - Chua - Engineer - Scientist - Miner/ArmorsmithWhat is your age?Physically: 38; Mentally: 38 (don't believe anything Venmyr will tell you)Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?You bet ! (to the general dismay of Venmyr,...
Member avatar small Zouff 2y
Zouff5327Small Ilieanna 2y
Recruitment

I wish to join - (Approved!)

What is your name?André Massena, Maréchal de l'Empire (first one) but you can call me MassenaWhat is your age?Well I am too old for this Sh.. I am 37 and to all my older firends,,, if I am too old for this... imagine ou two... yes yes Venmyr and I...
Member avatar small Massena 2y
Massena3183Small Vick (Scaarinen) 2y
Recruitment

Application: Immortalis - (Approved!)

What is your name?Immortalis - 50 Medic - Soldier - Relic hunter/SurvWhat is your age?39 Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?Yes.Tell us a little about you.Experienced MMO player from WOW, SWTOR, EVE, Tera, rift, GW2, ... Did the hardcore raiding bit ...
Member avatar small Immortalis 2y
Immortalis4283Small Vick (Scaarinen) 2y
Recruitment

Application Venmyr - (Approved!)

What is your name?Venmyr - 50 warrior - Scientist - armorsmith/minerWhat is your age?41 but don't tell anyone.Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?Yes.Tell us a little about you.Experienced MMO player from WOW, SWTOR, EVE, Tera, rift, GW2, ... Did the ...
Member avatar small Venmyr 2y
Venmyr3222Small Vick (Scaarinen) 2y
Recruitment

Neel - Application for Guild Membership - (Approved!)

What is your name?My in-game character's name is Neel.What is your age?23 years old.Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?I do not currently have a mic, but when I get to the point of needing one, there will be no problems with me getting one.Tell us a ...
Member avatar small Neel 2y
Neel5187Small Vick (Scaarinen) 2y
Recruitment

RoboPoundfist - Mechari Engineer (DPS) - (Approved!)

What is your name?JayWhat is your age?27Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?Yes, I've been using TS for WildstarTell us a little about you.I have been playing Wildstar since beta and previously have played WoW, Lotro, and Guild Wars 2.Why do you think...
Member avatar small RoboPoundfist 2y
RoboPoundfist6398Member avatar small Krumm 2y
Recruitment

Application for RE - (Approved!)

What is your name?>EevieWhat is your age?>22Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?>Indeed, I do!Tell us a little about you.>I'm an easygoing, down-to-earth person whose favorite hobby is sitting at the computer for hours on end. However, I d...
Member avatar small Rubix - Draken Spellslinger 2y
Rubix - Draken Spellslinger5269Member avatar small Rubix 2y
Recruitment

Krumm - Draken Warrior (Tank) - (Approved!)

What is your name? ChrisWhat is your age? 33Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak? YesTell us a little about you.I've been playing MMOs since the Ultima Online and Everquest days. I've continued to play them over the years as a great social gaming expe...
Member avatar small Krumm 2y
Krumm7353Small Vick (Scaarinen) 2y
Recruitment

Lurd - Chua Esper (Healer) - (Approved!)

What is your name?BryanWhat is your age?26Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?Yes, I've been using TS for WildstarTell us a little about you.I've been playing MMO's since Ultima Online and have played many over the years, WoW, DAoC, Rift, SWToR, LotRO...
Member avatar small Lurd 2y
Lurd6299Member avatar small Lurd 2y
Recruitment

Medicare - Chua Medic - (Approved!)

What is your name?Sean... In game I am Medicare. A chua Medic.What is your age?36Do you have a mic for TeamSpeak?YesTell us a little about you.I've done MMO's for a long time. I Played WOW from launch through Wrath - and got to see some of the har...
Small Medicare 2y
Medicare8390Member avatar small Guilder 2y